- Complete Package for Recording
- Includes AT2020USB+ Microphone
- Includes Table-Top Microphone Stand
- Includes Reflection Filter
- Includes Pop Filter
The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Desktop Pack the kit packages a full set of accessories around the Audio-Technica AT2020 USB microphone, making it an ideal solution for project studio recordings, vocalists, musicians, podcasters and more. The kit includes the AT2020USB+ microphone, a reflection filter, table-top microphone stand and pop filter.
The AT2020USB+ also incorporates monitoring features, like a built-in headphone jack with a volume control— allowing you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control that blends the microphone’s input and pre-recorded audio from your DAW. The high-output internal headphone amplifier delivers clear sound with enough headroom to create ample volume.
The AT2020USB+ microphone is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X. It includes a tripod desk stand, a protective pouch, a microphone stand mount and a USB cable.
An aluminum and acoustic-foam base provide additional noise protection by isolating the filter and your microphone against vibrations from your desk or table. The filter sits on a telescoping shaft that can be adjusted from 7 to 12″ of height, for flexibility in mic positioning. Not limited to desktop applications, the RFDT-128’s shield can be attached to a broadcast arm with the included mounting hardware. Its threaded mount is compatible with 5/8″-27 mic clips an
>> Compact, all-in-one solution for providing sound isolation in desktop recording applications
- >> High-density acoustic foam works with the perforated aluminum shield to absorb and diffuse acoustic reflections while isolating your microphone
- >> The telescoping shaft with twist lock allows for easy and precise height adjustment of microphone and filter
- >> The standard 5/8″-27 threaded mount accepts most microphone clips and shock mounts
- >> The sliding bracket makes it easy to position the microphone inside the reflection filter
- >> The base is constructed of an aluminum plate for stability, and a 1.5″ layer of high density acoustic foam for absorbing vibrations from a desk or tabletop
The included heavy-duty elastic bands make attaching the OMPF-33 to your mic a snap. Since it attaches directly to the mic itself, it stays in the perfect spot even when you have to adjust the mic’s height or position and is a great space saver, making it ideal for use with desktop mic stands, where space is often at a premium. Thanks to its space age, lightweight ABS construction, it will not weigh down your mic.
- >> Acoustically transparent- does not affect your sound
- >> Easily attaches in seconds
- >> Stops plosive sounds
- >> Prevents moisture from hitting your mic’s capsule
- >> Moves with your microphone