(Please contact us for the Discount Code)
The Zoom Protective Case for Zoom F4 and F8 Multitrack Field Recorders is ideal for comfortably carrying your F4 and other gear, both outdoors in the field and indoors. The bag offers top, side, and bottom access to the unit. Its water-resistant construction and clear-windowed top cover allow you to keep an eye on the screen without the risk of getting your unit wet or covered in dust.
Two compartments are included with this case: one for the field recorder, and another for ancillary items. Protective side sleeves with hook-and-loop fasteners allow you to access input and output cables in a manner that avoids unwelcome production conditions and elements. To secure your field recorder within the case, hook-and-loop straps fasten around the base of the unit. Two latch hooks, as well as an adjustable, removable strap, allow you to carry the recorder in a manner best suited to your predilections.
– Side openings for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
– Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes
– Adjustable strap and shoulder pad, combined with two latch hooks per side, for a custom carry position
– Two inside compartments for holding the recorder and its accessories
– Bottom panel access to rear of F4 and F8 units (BNC timecode connectors, removable AA battery pack, and Zoom mic capsule input)