(Please contact us for the Discount Code)
Blackmagic New 4K Pocket Cinema Camera with free 1x Cross Evolution Power Bank
- Full 4/3 HDR sensor
- Dual native ISO up to 25,600
- MFT lens mount
- 13 stops of dynamic range
- 5 inch touchscreen
- Internal SD/UHS II and CFast 2.0 card recorders
- Can record to any external USB-C disk
- Bluetooth built-in
- Mini XLR input with P48
- Full HDMI
- Power via a Canon LP-E6N or locking 12 volt DC power connection
- Battery life approximately 60 minutes
- Supported codecs – CinemaDNG RAW, CinemaDNG RAW 3:1, CinemaDNG RAW 4:1, ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 LT QuickTime, ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features an active MFT lens mount, large 5-inch touchscreen monitor, 10-bit ProRes and 12-bit RAW recording, 3D LUTs, 4 built-in microphones, mini XLR audio input with phantom power, Bluetooth wireless camera control, HDMI on-set monitoring output and more. The camera features the latest Blackmagic Design color science as well.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K can record 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second. It’s also the first camera that lets users record directly onto the same exact external USB-C media drives they use for editing and color correction.
For audio, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features 4 built-in microphones with a low noise floor, a mini XLR input with 48-volts of phantom power to connect professional microphones and a 3.5mm stereo audio jack for connecting different types of video camera microphones.