The VAXIS SL1620 1200ft Multicast Wireless Transmission System is the broadcast industry wireless system, includes an SL1620 transmitter and an SL1620 receiver, with WHDI (OFDM) technology, supports uncompressed 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI wirelessly transmitted in 800 meters scale, and with less than 1ms latency. The system is pure hardware connection, plug and play build-up, which is widely used in on-site shooting and director monitoring. Transmission through walls is possible, with reduced distance depending on the wall’s construction.
- Latency: <1 millisecond
- Highest resolution 1080p 60,no compression
- Professional WHDI (MIMO/OFDM) technology
- Uncompressed 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI
- 2-ch SDI/HDMI embedded audio transmission
- 800 meters (LOS) transmission distance
- 5.1-5.9GHz license-free operation frequency
- Security: AES 256bit encryption
- User configurable frequency bands
- Multicast – 1 transmitter to multi receivers
- Mounting: V-mount / Gold Mount connections
- Embedded time code transported over link Up to 63mW
- RF Power output: Up to 63mW,no harm to human health
- All-metal housing, durable
- Pure hardware connection; Plug and Play
Optical battery plate:
1.The transmitter and receiver feature Sony NP-970 and V-Mount battery plates (Default).
2.The transmitter and receiver also can feature both male and female Anton Bauer Mount battery plates that allow you to power the transmitter/receiver and the Anton Bauer Mount powered device it is attached to using a single Anton Bauer Mount battery.(Optical)
The VAXIS SL1620 transmits HD and SD footage with NTSC and PAL frame rates. It supports the following resolutions and frame rates:
- 1920 x 1080P at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60
- 1920 x 1080i at 50, 59.94 and 60
- 1920 x 1080psf at 25, 29.97 and 30
- 1280 x 720p at 50, 59.94 and 60
Loop Through Outputs
Both the transmitter and receiver feature loop through outputs, so you can hardwire to an output device. The SDI outputs of either the transmitter or the receiver will support a maximum cable run of 1200 feet.
The VAXIS SL1620 allows you to transmit an SDI input, and have the receiver output an HDMI signal, it will also transmit an HDMI input and output an SDI signal from the receiver. This provides for a flexible system, where you can use an SDI pathway for your production, transmit the SDI signal wirelessly to a receiver, and view it on a monitor with an HDMI input.