The HS-1200 HD 6-Channel Portable Production Studio from Datavideo is a six-channel broadcast quality hand-carry mobile switcher. It is a lightweight, portable mobile studio solution for live events and TV programs that need to mix a variety of video and audio sources. It features four SDI and two HDMI inputs with frame sync on each input, one SDI and one HDMI output, and four XLR analog audio inputs.
The unit features a built-in 17.3″ HD LCD monitor with a 1600 x 900 resolution. It displays all the input sources, as well as preview and program. Its flexible mix/effects processor offers two upstream keyers with chroma key and linear/luma key, two DSK with linear and luma key modes, one PiP (assignable to any of the four keyers), full M/E preview function, and wipe, mix, and cut transitions. It also features a wipe generator with 32 wipe patterns, including circle and heart, and borders and softness control.
The HS-1200 mobile switcher is suitable for TV and video professionals working in outside broadcasts or on the go video studios, such as theaters or conference centers. It is also suitable for places of worship, education, and the AV market.
- Four SDI and two HDMI inputs with frame sync on each input
- One SDI and one HDMI output
- Four XLR analog audio inputs
- Two upstream keyers, supporting chroma key and linear/luma key
- Two DSK, supporting Linear and luma key modes
- One PiP (assignable to any of the four keyers)
- Wipe generator with 32 wipe patterns, borders, and softness control
- Wipe, mix, and cut transitions
- Full M/E preview function
- Any input from 1 to 6 can be used as a frame store (still store)
- Assignable Outputs: Each SDI output can be switched in the menu as Program with DSK1 and 2 or DSK1, Clean Program and Clean Preview without DSK, multi-screen, and inputs 1 to 6
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Tally and GPI outputs
- Built-in 17.3″ HD LCD monitor (resolution of 1600 x 900 dots) that displays both Program and Preview on a single screen
- Easy-to-use onscreen menu system for quick setting of parameters