Fomex’s flexible LED light mats are incredibly thin and light, which enables operation not possible with traditional lighting fixtures. A 3-section boom pole is offered by Fomex to allow operation overhead and in various out-of-reach positions. This would normally require a large and cumbersome lighting rig, but because Fomex light mats are so lightweight, they are able to operate in this way. The boom pole has a standard 16mm male spigot on its end, allowing operators to attach the Fomex light mat using the ‘X-Mount’. Its length is adjusted by releasing the quick-clamp, pulling the tube to the desired position, before reclosing the clamp. When retracted the boom pole measures 107cm and fully extended 289cm. For increased comfort, the boom pole features durable neoprene in two separate positions. The main tubing is made from strong and lightweight aluminium.
|Sections||3 (two points of extension)|
|Materials||Aluminium, Plastic, Neoprene|
- 3-section boom pole for Fomex flexible LED light mats
- Enables operation in otherwise out-of-reach positions
- Built from strong and lightweight aluminium
- Two positions of durable neoprene for increased handling comfort
- Measures 107cm retracted, 289cm fully extended