The Canare LV-61S Video Coaxial Cable (500’ / Black) is a lightweight, flexible RG59B/U equivalent cable that is perfect for almost all video facility equipment interfacing, ENG/OB work, and video patch cord assemblies. The smooth non-glare finish PVC jacket is black in color and remains flexible even in sub-zero weather.
- Stays flexible even in sub-zero weather conditions
- Flexible, stranded bare copper center conductor
- Dielectric strips away clean from conductor
- Solid polyethylene dielectric
- Ideal for broadcast transmission, digital and analog, ENG/EFP, and inter-rack wiring applications